The following services are facilitated by professionals who regularly receive education and training in the field of grief and bereavement
- Grief Counseling – for individuals, couples and families
- Special Interest Support Groups – for bereaved adults
- Nello’s Corner – a support program for grieving children and their families who have experienced the death of an immediate family member
- Camp Millie – a summer bereavement camp offered to children ages 6 to 12 who have experienced the death of an immediate family member
- Grief Education – awareness on loss and bereavement through presentations, seminars and workshops.
The Center for Loss and Bereavement does not provide emergency or crisis services. Please contact your local hospital if you are in need of immediate support.