THE CENTER FOR LOSS AND BEREAVEMENT is a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive grief support to those individuals, couples, families, and organizations dealing with profound loss in our community. We respect the unique aspects within each experience of loss and offer professional counseling, group support, and education surrounding matters of death, dying, and chronic health or disability. We provide an atmosphere of respect and solace for all in addressing life’s meaning and purpose.
Employment Opportunity: Licensed (or License-Eligible) Therapist
Job Description and Requirements:
- Part-time, fee-for-service therapist position requiring afternoon-evening shifts, 2-4x/week
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree in the field of Psychology (Clinical and/or Counseling)
- Active PA license (preferred) or actively working towards: LMFT, LCSW, or LPC
- Interest, knowledge, and experience in Grief/Trauma-related work required; on-going training and clinical supervision provided to maintain high standard of specialized care
- Experience and enthusiasm to work with children/families/couples
- On-going professional education and career development goals are discussed regularly; organizational support provided to maintain license and certification credentials.
- Potential for job growth and leadership opportunities; additional roles include but not limited to: support group facilitator, professional trainer, and administrative projects
- Strong career development encouraged with respect to work-life balance needs, with some flexibility where able. All positions are on part-time hourly basis.
- Hourly compensation for administrative tasks and attendance of team/staff meetings
Those interested should contact our Clinical Director, Kendra Stenack, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume/CV, and at least 3 references. Invitations to schedule an interview will be sent to all qualified applicants. The Center is an EOE.