Through Our Website • Via The United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern NJ (Donor Number #16403) • Or help us by shopping at Amazon.com
Whether a one-time event or an ongoing commitment, volunteers are at the heart of much of the work at the Center. No prior experience is necessary, however, some positions require mandatory trainings.
Click Below to find out more information for volunteering with our various groups:
- Volunteer as a Group Facilitator in Our Children’s Peer Support Programs:
- Nello’s Corner Bi-weekly afterschool / evening groups Sept-May
- Camp Millie Four-day group program at the end of June
- This special volunteer role requires participation in a Volunteer Training, held most years in spring
- Volunteer as a Member of our Board of Directors or as a member of committees / special task forces. These teams meet periodically through the year to support our strategic goals, see our Board Recruitment